earning money while blogging,tips on making cash,legit cash while writing
blogging,earning money,while blogging make cash,free cashYou will earn money but to earn money you have understand these things...

LEARN THE UNTOLD TRUTH ABOUT EARNING OR MAKING MONEY WHILE BLOGGING.


So you probably are here for looking some of the effective ways of earning money from the Internet and becoming a millionaire over the night just like i used to. Well sorry my friends there is no such short cut you really have to work hard you have to wake up at nights and study hard and learn the things that most don't know and that would make you stand out of the crowd. Once you have the required knowledge , only then can you be able to demand handsome amount for the petty things that you do. So in this article I am going to share my experience about blogging and earning money.

I am Core Cold and I was crazy about earning money online. I spent... not spent but I would call it waste yeah  I did waste a lot of time money and effort on thinking many ways of earning money online and even went on to the point of such desperation that i thought of cheating goggle adsense or any other affiliate marketing network. I am really good at the things I do weather it be SEO or hacking you name it and if I ever was interested in that thing I might have reached some good positions related to those particular things. I had made many G - Adsense accounts and tested for the different ways that the system could be cheated by. I found quite a few. Had developed some ways to artificially earn money that was not legitimate at all. But Don't know why I never cashed out the money I earned like this I would always push my account a little more and would get it banned. I don't know guys it didn't feel good at all , I was not happy with it. So I turned to legit ways. It was damn hard at first but you guys might have heard that hard work does pay off.
The purpose of this post is to teach you about making some money and enabling you to learn and to use your brain without getting a brain freeze :-).
Lets talk about money first. The only thing that the more you have , the less it is. We spend our entire lives running after it and in the end when we do have it, Its just not the same. But money does have its benefits so we will earn it but if you are looking for making millions right away then stop at this very point and search some where else.
You need to have ads that when people see , you get paid. These ads are provided by google adsense or many other affiliate marketing networks.
earning money while blogging,tips on making cash,legit cash while writingYou need to have audience aka people who visit your site frequently and the more you have the better you are and the more you will earn money.
To have readers you will need to have a good site with great content.
So how does it all work?
Simple as in TV you watch movies or songs or dramas on different channels and there comes an advertisement of some brand or some company. Why do you think you have to watch so many ads during the breaks in movies? That is because you are paying the producers of the entertainment productions by viewing the ads.
The same thing goes here as well you show ads of different marketing networks and they pay you according to your deal.
Now if you are a total beginner I will teach you step by step ways of earning money online along with making  a website or a blog and applying for adsense and other networks and placing ads accordingly.
So subscribe and keep reading and checking out for the up coming posts.